Limiting World/Dimensional Anchors per player

Madlark

Hi everyone!

I have a question: is it possible to limit the amount of World/Dimensional Anchors each player on my server may place? I don't want to completely ban these blocks, but would like to restrict their use a bit. I'm absolutely positive the owner of a server I used to play on somehow managed to do this, but have no idea how. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

I would start by going into the railcraft config and disabling world anchors. Then go into the config for additional pipes I think. Their is another chunk loader I. There that I would disable. Then if you go into the dimensional anchor config you can set how many chunks they are allowed to have loaded per player.

I would suggest using a plugin called TekkitRestrict. with it, you can limit blocks to certain ranks, limit how many of whatever block a player/group can use, limit the charge on EE gear, disable mods completely, etc. It's a REALLY powerful plugin and I don't think I could ever run a Tekkit server without it.

I would suggest using a plugin called TekkitRestrict. with it, you can limit blocks to certain ranks, limit how many of whatever block a player/group can use, limit the charge on EE gear, disable mods completely, etc. It's a REALLY powerful plugin and I don't think I could ever run a Tekkit server without it.

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a go, thank you!