TheVoidCore Voltz -DEAD SERVER PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD-

Voidus

TheVoidCore Voltz PVP/RAID/GRIEF 1.0.11 Server

NO LONGER EXISTS-I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, SO IF YOU ARE A MOD OF THESE FORUMS, PLEASE DO SO.

SAD NEWS-

TheVoidCore is going to stop making videos and everything else, which means I will close this server, due to its use being gone. You will be able to download the world though! Go here:

• 2 weeks later...

If you are recording a youtube series in voltz I sincerely reccomend that you disable greif/pvp/raiding because if you are doing a popular youtube series people will greif you just to get their name out their trust me I know from personal experience.

But that's what I want, it adds to the fun!

Yeah, it's SUPPOSED to be a free-for-all missile warfare server.

It adds a more intelegent element to the survival series: Avoiding actual people.

Fan Suvival: Flee from the hordes of adoring fans bearing nuclear warheads!

That's basically what it is, but... without the fans bearing warheads part! Well, hopefully.

since when did this become whitelist server? i was on yesterday and it wasn't now i can't log on to check my house. my user name is firestorm32.

The server is whitelisted for now because of maintenance. It only become this way after the server closed at 9:30, since it's a weekday and all, you wouldn't be able to join anyways. I'm trying to get some plugins to work and other stuff like that. Sorry.

it's fine i had just wanted to check my home to make sure no one found it. now that i know that it's not a perminete thing i'm cool with it. was just a little worried when i saw it was now a whitelist server.

Ah okay, that makes sense. Sadly, this maintenance thing isn't working out very well.

• 4 weeks later...

So, Author. Could it be possible you make the server go online earlier? It's that I'm from the UK and when I'm on it's usually night, Thanks if you do And, Sorry for any Inconveniance

I don't know about that just yet but perhaps I could later on. We'll have to see.

Mhmm, One thing author. When exactly will you start making the server go on-line earlier? And what time in UK will it be? I'm just wondering.

Anyway, Thanks for all the help Author! <3

I don't truly know, since, horrible news, theVoidCore will be stopped soon and this might go with it.