can't update?

blader15

When I try to connect to voltz in technic launcher, After When it loads minecraft jar and that, once its done a box comes up saying, "update failed." I tried doing it on reccomended builds and development builds, but they both do the same thing. Please help.

copy all your saves onto your desktop, then deleate the technic launcher in its folder and recycling bin then redownload it, then copy your saves back in. I had that problem at first, but that works a charm

Thank you so much. This did work perfectly. Ill be paying volts for a long time now.

copy all your saves onto your desktop, then deleate the technic launcher in its folder and recycling bin then redownload it, then copy your saves back in. I had that problem at first, but that works a charm
Where is my saves folder and how do I get to it? This happens to all the games on my technic launcher except for tekkit classic, technic, and yogsbox (it used to do it to the yogs box, but i kept clicking the login button for a long time until finnaly it worked. but im not going to do that again....took FOREVER :/ )

Where is my saves folder and how do I get to it? This happens to all the games on my technic launcher except for tekkit classic, technic, and yogsbox (it used to do it to the yogs box, but i kept clicking the login button for a long time until finnaly it worked. but im not going to do that again....took FOREVER :/ )
If your on windows its under "'name'/appdata/roaming/.techniclauncher"

open up you mod pack of choice and copy out the save file

Not sure if its the same with mac

I don't have any saves so what do I do? p.s i've tried re-downloading the launcher installing the latest version of java nothing works!!!