[3.1.2] PDXCraft: Tekkit 3.1.2 Classic [75 slots][Iconomy][Glizer][Itemban][Factions]

unimatrix999

tekkitbanner.png

PDXcraft presents Tekkit 3.1.2 Old Skool style.

Average players 15-20 a day , friendly staff and awesome plugins , we do not use the plugin Mcbans but we use Glizer instead so feel free to pay us a friendly visit and perhaps stay for cookies :P

IP : tekkit.pdxcraft.net:25566

Version 3.1.2 Recommended build !

tekkitspawn.png

Plugins :

PlugMan, itemban, Backup, Vault, Multiverse-Core, Votifier, MultiHome, glizer, WorldEdit, Multiverse-Inventories, RankSuite, PermissionsEx, Stargate, Essentials, HyperConomy, WorldBorder, ShowCaseStandalone, HawkEye, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn, EssentialsGeoIP, Factions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Please Ultimaxtrix i am skylordmikeier of the Skylord faction and i am banned from your server. i have given so many things to new comers of your server and i wish to help other new players so they can feel comfortable and like your server. can you please unban me so i am able to continue in the skylord faction. i will make a youtube series on the server and will always do the right thing. thanks for reading : )

the reason i was banned was i think i found a quarry while wondering the land and it was abandoned so i took it and about 2 days later i was banned. i only took it because it was abandoned and i did not want it to go to waste. if you let me join the server i will destroy it and try and find the spot i found it. thanks for reading this also. :)