[TL][0.5.7] Blockworx [Greylist, PvE, 100 slots, NoMyst]

Mprobison

What is your Minecraft username? dlynch166

How old are you? 19

In what country do you live? USA

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No. mcbans.com says I have a reputation of 10 if that means anything.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? As a computer science and engineering student, I really enjoy computercraft and the automation in tekkit/tekkit lite. Also treecapitator is fun.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes I have

What makes you interested in join our team? I am always interested in learning more about the modpacks and building cool buildings and factories.

What is your Minecraft username? Bliinke

How old are you? 22

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The mods; I started out on regular minecraft, and mods are such a nice change of pace.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yep!

What makes you interested in join our team? Just looking to join a more active server than the one I was on, it's a lot nicer to play with other people.

JackTheMac

Australia

Nope

You can make cool factories and structures with friends

Yes

What makes you interested in join our team?[i Enjoy playing tekkit with other people and making new friends that i can play with in the future. Your not to strict with your rules but you make sure other people respect other players structures :)

• 3 weeks later...

What is your Minecraft username? Z3iK5

How old are you? 24

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? New to Tekkit, but from videos i like ic2

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Maybe 30% still a lot to read

What makes you interested in join our team? New as of 2mo ago to Minecraft, already looking for more and think this is it.

• 2 weeks later...

What is your Minecraft username? Z3iK5

How old are you? 24

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? New to Tekkit, but from videos i like ic2

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Maybe 30% still a lot to read

What makes you interested in join our team? New as of 2mo ago to Minecraft, already looking for more and think this is it.

You have been added! :-) sorry for the wait, work has been taking all my time lately.

Sorry to everyone that frequents our server for not being available lately, work has been extra busy as of late and ive not had the mental resources or time to log-in everyday.

Please keep in mind that we do have a Moderator onboard (Shadelin_Night) and we are looking for another good soul to help us keep subscribers happy.

What is your Minecraft username? : Eloc360

How old are you? : 14

In what country do you live? : Canada

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? : Cant remember I have been playing for so long

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? : The machines and pipes

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? : Yes

What makes you interested to* join our team? : I like no-pvp and no grief so this is the server for me :D.

What is your Minecraft username? -GangsterHippie

How old are you? -14

In what country do you live? -United States of America

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? -Yes, but for rather trivial reasons (I.e, a ban for "Water griefing?") But still, I have matured since then.

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? The array of tools and equpment avaliable to you to expand upon pickaxes and shovels that trademark a Minecraft experience.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in join our team? I need a friendly community that will help me whenever or wherever I need it

What is your Minecraft username? OkamiSenseii

How old are you? 27

In what country do you live? Argentina

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Diversity, Mining, Enjoyable with friends

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yes

What makes you interested in join our team? Play Minecraft without grief!!

What is your Minecraft username? xXCodifer

How old are you?14

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? Nope!

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? Building all the cool macheinery.

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? Yep.

What makes you interested in join our team? You guys seem like a good new server and i'd like to give it a try.

Username - A_MissingNo

Age - 19

Country - Australia

Any ban records - No

Favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite - No idividual favourite part at the moment

Have you read and accept the terms and conditions - Yes

What makes you interested in join our team - Never had a chance to play Tekkit too much, and wanted to find a nice server to play on

• 10 months later...

What is your Minecraft username? - RodsCoelho

How old are you? - 17

In what country do you live? - Brazil.

Will we find a ban record of you on a banlist like for example mcbans.com? - No

What is your favorite part of Tekkit/Tekkit Lite? - Discover and building

Have you read through the thread as you should to avoid unnecessary questions later? - Yes

What makes you interested in join our team? - Play tekkit with people that know how to use it and have some fun with other players