[1.4.7]VexCraft[PvE][50 slots][tekkit lite and voltz][open]semi-anarchy/Roleplay.

2013_02_04_18_10_54.pngimage outdated...

Attention this post will now be inactive, a post for my new server will be on the forums soon, to any moderator or admin reading this, I give you the right to remove this post.

Welcome to VexCraft

IP: 68.109.185.116:25535

Plugins: clan wars (probably will be replaced with factions)

Rules: No dirt towers/single block towers, if you want to greif warn the player you are greifing or if the player isn't on ask a mod/admin, no racism, sexism, or cursing: don't make this server look bad,and of course no x-ray or hacking. Failure to follow these rules once: verbal warning, twice: kick, three times: ban.

Story: VexCraft is a total legit server where nobody can be cheating or using creative, otherwise known as total survival you must do what you can to be the best. Good luck, you're going to need it.

We will accept all players as long a they abide by the rules (and know how to get this mudpack to work)

Mod link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp1wrkbxj87o3ud/Modpack.zip

Mods: Tekkit lite 0.5.7 modpack and Voltz 1.0.11 modpack.

PLEASE READ IN ORDER TO PLAY... To install put the modpack into the .techniclauncher folder, it will ask you to keep or replace to old file, replace it and there you go. If you want you can call the Vex pack, I guess...

Warning: Server will not always have an exact schedule due to the fact my router stop giving my computer access to wi-fi but otherwise I'll try to make 24/7.

Map: TBD...(to be determined)

ATTENTION: I need to have and admin team for this server to help maintain the rules so we don't have problems. To apply type your IGN, age, experience on Tekkit/Voltz and servers, and have you ever been banned (add reason, be truthful).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi this looks like a cool server so i hand in my application. :)

IGN?: hemingway77.

AGE?: 13.

XP?: I ran a server with my friends, it was not tekkit/voltz but it was fun and a good learning expirience. I have been playing volts for some time now and it's fun i built a fusion reactor thru a youtube vid, but i know how to do a lot of other things too.

My former server

Have you ever been banned?: yes, i built in the wrong spot the owner teared it down and i spamed because i was mad.

Also if you want too i do skype.

Hi this looks like a cool server so i hand in my application. :)

IGN?: hemingway77.

AGE?: 13.

XP?: I ran a server with my friends, it was not tekkit/voltz but it was fun and a good learning expirience. I have been playing volts for some time now and it's fun i built a fusion reactor thru a youtube vid, but i know how to do a lot of other things too.

My former server

Have you ever been banned?: yes, i built in the wrong spot the owner teared it down and i spamed because i was mad.

Also if you want too i do skype.

Your application seems to be well, I'll accept it.

Been playing a bit now and I really enjoy the server, here is my app:

IGN: darkreapa

Previous experience: Have run several voltz/tekkit servers before, normally hosted off my own PC however one was a rented server. Have played tekkit for about 1 year now so I know pretty much everything about it except some of the new stuff. Voltz for about 3 months, so I'm just learning the last few bits.

Banned: Nope, I tend to be a good player on servers I visit.

Nevermind, realised server isnt up anymore :(

Been playing a bit now and I really enjoy the server, here is my app:

IGN: darkreapa

Previous experience: Have run several voltz/tekkit servers before, normally hosted off my own PC however one was a rented server. Have played tekkit for about 1 year now so I know pretty much everything about it except some of the new stuff. Voltz for about 3 months, so I'm just learning the last few bits.

Banned: Nope, I tend to be a good player on servers I visit.

Nevermind, realised server isnt up anymore :(

The server is still up, I get a lot of connectivity problems so if it isn't on just wait until the afternoon at AZ time and it should come on, oh and by the way if you were on my server I would of noticed by now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...