Ideas?

Max5081

1: I just kinda wanted ideas, and/or to chat...

2: Sorry if in wrong forum, but I doubt I am...

OKAY! I recently made a custom ZIP that has TrainCraft in it, and I put it on my Voltz server, where me and my friend have made this amazing reactor, made a shield generator for it, gave it a defense system, and flat out decked it out.

Now, with TrainCraft, we can transport items either air-wise with the zeppelin it adds, make a underground railway to transport the items needed to run the reactor, but it would need a person to "pilot" it.

I know it is sort-of possible to do this with railcraft, but it needs a lot of redstoning.

Any ideas/suggestions or anything is appreciated.

(Also, this is one of my first thread posts, so please don't explode on me if I did something wrong. Thanks.)

Back up your save, and then have a war with your friends.

DON'T FORGET TO BACK UP YOUR SAVE FIRST.

give time to build hidden silos, (I for one have a cruise missile silo in the side of a mountain next to my friends base, loaded with a nuclear missile. Right before it launches, a bunch of pistons open a hole in the wall letting the missile fly through without him seeing the actual silo.) The silo also contains a bunch of loaded railguns aimed at his house.

Or MFFS stations and Radar/Emp towers

Bunkers with their own generators

have an all out war

BACK UP YOUR SAVE

• 2 weeks later...

Back up your save, and then have a war with your friends.

DON'T FORGET TO BACK UP YOUR SAVE FIRST.

give time to build hidden silos, (I for one have a cruise missile silo in the side of a mountain next to my friends base, loaded with a nuclear missile. Right before it launches, a bunch of pistons open a hole in the wall letting the missile fly through without him seeing the actual silo.) The silo also contains a bunch of loaded railguns aimed at his house.

Or MFFS stations and Radar/Emp towers

Bunkers with their own generators

have an all out war

BACK UP YOUR SAVE

Did that sort of once. A griefer had been joining our server every now and then, so we used the camo blocks, set them stuff goes threw, made them grass blocks, basically did what you did, and we launched it when he joined. Missile flew threw and hit him. He was like "GUYS WHAT WAS THAT FOR? UGH THIS IS THE WORST SERVER EVER, OH AND BTW I WAS GRIEFING."

We laughed so hard...

Also, good idea, never thought of that.

I also have been messing with the new custom zip support and stuff... We now have Flan's Mod with... Three-Five content packs, and the Animal Bikes mod.

But, my friend hasn't been on lately... So it's been lonely... I've just been napalming forests and watching them burn. (Don't spam bombs... Crashed the server... xD)