[v.1.1.13] Voltz Bitza [75 Slots] [Safe/prot. Zone] [Warzone: PVP/Steal]

__Daedalus__

Hello fellow technicians/pyromaniacs. We at Bitza Voltz server would like to give you the opportunity of a lifetime to join our fantastic server. We are a friendly community always willing to help eachother.. or missile barrage those that cross lines. We have very active staff and a top of the notch server.

We are still evolving, listening to our players and evolving to the needs of our playerbase. We currently have a host of plugins to make the game more enjoyable, including but not limited to essentials and chestshop. We are always happy to receive plugin requests and work quickly to implement them.

Voltzbitza is one of the only servers on the front page of the voltz server list to have a safe zone with protection, meaning the PVP and Grief is NOT allowed in these areas and is very carefully monitored. We also have a dedicated warzone where everything is permitted.

So enroll now, you will not regret it.

Keywords:

-Warzone - Grief/Raid/ICBM - anything goes

-SafeZone - grief/raid/ICBM - disabled

-Lots of plugins, including custom. Open to suggestions.

-Active staff

IP:

voltz.bitza.co.uk

This server is great. The staff is very friendly and helpful (most of the time) [JK]. This is pretty much the only Voltz server that I've seen that actually protects against and punishes greifers. That is what drew me to the server in the first place. So if you people are interested in a fun voltz server, then look no further, because you have found the one server to rule them all!.

Amazing server, Amazing staff, Amazing community. Zelnok made a great point about the pvp/grief protection it is by far the driving point for the server. i cant count how many times i have joined a server only to get spawn killed and loose all of my starting resources, on this server its not a problem. also the server does not lag which is very unusual for a voltz server. anyway if you decide to give the server a go give me a shout and i will help you out with some starting stuff :D.

• 2 weeks later...

THE WORST SERVER EVER don't go on this server unless you want the OWNER to ban you for telling a friend you were lagging! Or some other crap like that. This server doesn't even deserve to be online. 2 good staff. that is Cheesy and Kylehm. that is only because we are friends... it is by far the worst server to go on i got banned within 5 minutes of joining because i told Kylehm i was lagging out!

• 3 weeks later...