Paradise resort

jordan yunus

RM furnace, energy condenser, collector

It would be better if you just set the player to creative and had this be a creative template map. As it stands now, the player spawns in, dupes a couple stacks of collectors and condensers with the red matter furnace, crafts a swiftwolfs, and sets up a few condensers that make all the building blocks he/she wants to use. The user then goes flying around and building, only stopping to grab more materials from the condensers instead of the creative inventory, and crafts the island to his/her liking.

It seems kind of redundant to add in that extra bit at the beginning. Why not just post your map as a template, and see what others can do with it?

It would be better if you just set the player to creative and had this be a creative template map. As it stands now, the player spawns in, dupes a couple stacks of collectors and condensers with the red matter furnace, crafts a swiftwolfs, and sets up a few condensers that make all the building blocks he/she wants to use. The user then goes flying around and building, only stopping to grab more materials from the condensers instead of the creative inventory, and crafts the island to his/her liking.

It seems kind of redundant to add in that extra bit at the beginning. Why not just post your map as a template, and see what others can do with it?

i see what you are saying im just trying this out if i cant get it to work ill just put it as a template

would it be better for me to change it to a creative map or to start off with only a few tools and maybe add a few storyline side adventures and other stuff?

would it be better for me to change it to a creative map or to start off with only a few tools and maybe add a few storyline side adventures and other stuff?

It sounded like you were going to make an island with a bunch of run down buildings and a decrepit old port. Then, have other people download it and try their best to fix things up and renovate. You could try doing a round-robin map, were each player downloads it, adds something and then uploads the updated map the next day, and the cycle repeats. The trick to this is getting a few dedicated people who want to work together and on a regular schedule. If you can manage it, this could turn out to be a really cool project.

It sounded like you were going to make an island with a bunch of run down buildings and a decrepit old port. Then, have other people download it and try their best to fix things up and renovate. You could try doing a round-robin map, were each player downloads it, adds something and then uploads the updated map the next day, and the cycle repeats. The trick to this is getting a few dedicated people who want to work together and on a regular schedule. If you can manage it, this could turn out to be a really cool project.

thanks for your advice i think i might head in that direction thanks