Server crash when chunks load after player uses thermal expansion items

tmektmek

Question

Title: Server crash when chunks load after player uses thermal expansion items

Version: 0.5.1

Java Version: java -version java version "1.7.0_11" Java SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_11-b21) Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.6-b04, mixed mode)

Description of Problem:

(NOTE: this is tekkit-lite version 0.5.7 there is only an option for 0.5.1 in the tekkitlite version dropdown below)

Had an issue where my server completely would halt anytime someone loaded the chunks in the area of the crashlog here...

http://pastebin.com/ga2Lgnd4

The log mentions thermal expansion so i went into their IRC channel they were a bit "upity" to say the least.they would only say it was tekkit's fault and that the tekkit-lite creators had created an id conflict and are supposed to handle it. (albeit a lot more arrogantly and rudely)

Error Messages:

Time: 2/13/13 11:02 AM

Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.ClassCastException: thermalexpansion.energy.tileentity.TileEnergyCell cannot be cast to thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitEnergy

at thermalexpansion.transport.tileentity.TileConduitEnergy.updateGrid(TileConduitEnergy.java:389)

Error Log:

complete server crash report   http://pastebin.com/ga2Lgnd4

1 answer to this question

The *lovely and helpful* /s guys at thermal expansion IRC would only say that if I was getting that error there was a config id conflict and that there were only two possibilities. Either I changed the config ids or tekkit-lite did. I don't knowingly go messing with anything (and I'm the only one with access to the system.) is there a file I can check or compare to see what ids my be conflicting? I also have never gotten a "CONFLICT" message in my server logs that I can find.