MOD ID MISMATCH

please help me

helen keller!? DUDE ALL I DID WAS SAY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS AND MY INTERNET MUCKED UP AND IT SENT TWICE AND I EDIETED IT AND IM BEING SWORE AT AND INSULTED!? AYE WELL DONE SICKO

I had a id mismatch when I updated my server. Turned out the mods were not not installed properly on the server. I extracted the mods from the voltz zip file and installed them manually into the mod zip file. You will need to provide more info for a accurate solution

I had a id mismatch when I updated my server. Turned out the mods were not not installed properly on the server. I extracted the mods from the voltz zip file and installed them manually into the mod zip file. You will need to provide more info for a accurate solution

can you talk me through it please

Im doing this from memory so I cannot promise 100 percent accurate answer. Furthur more I dont know if this will solve a id mismatch in single player.

Firstly open the voltz zip file you download from the main website and locate the mod file. Open it and copy the contents.

Find 'run' in your computers start menu and enter %appdata% open .tekkitlauncher and then voltz

. Open the mod folder and paste the mods from the zip file into here.

Im doing this from memory so I cannot promise 100 percent accurate answer. Furthur more I dont know if this will solve a id mismatch in single player.

Firstly open the voltz zip file you download from the main website and locate the mod file. Open it and copy the contents.

Find 'run' in your computers start menu and enter %appdata% open .tekkitlauncher and then voltz

. Open the mod folder and paste the mods from the zip file into here.

the only thing im worried about if it doesnt work because ive got 100 heat generators that will go missing