No Modpacks will download

Turtlicious

Question

Launcher Version: 195

Operating System: Windows 7 (64 bit)

Java Version: 1.7u15

Antivirus Program: N/A

Description of Problem:

I will launch the Technic Launcher, and pretty much anything that I try to download that isn't Vanilla MC has an error and will not download. I know it's because it can't find some .dll Mostly because of these messages in particular

2013-03-05 20:19:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Failed to load 64 bit library: Can't load library: C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\.technic\scourgecraft\bin\natives\lwjgl64.dll

and

2013-03-05 20:19:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\.technic\scourgecraft\bin\natives\lwjgl.dll

before writing this, I've uninstalled / reinstalled Java, running Ccleaner in between the two. I've made sure I have no junk Java installs, and in general

Error Messages:

2013-03-05 20:19:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\.technic\scourgecraft\bin\natives\lwjgl.dll

2013-03-05 20:19:35 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Failed to load 64 bit library: Can't load library: C:\Users\Justin\AppData\Roaming\.technic\scourgecraft\bin\natives\lwjgl64.dll

Error Log:

http://pastebin.com/38EKGimi

Even though my log is for ScourgeCraft, I have the same problem with all Modpacks. Thank you for helping.

3 answers to this question