[0.5.7] QuackCraft [Whitelist] [mcpc-plus][GriefPrevention] Small Friendly Server

superduck

Age -16

Build Style: Simple

Why you want to join: Because i'm searching for a simple server in which there wouldn't be any griefers and it would be online 24/7

What you can offer: I can help for people when need help, because i played alot of classic tekkit

Email: [email protected]

IGN: JsT4

Build Style: Unusual, occasionally creative.

Why you want to join: Have some good fun with a friend, join the community in this server. I chose this one just because i believe it to be safe from griefers and it's not overpopulated.

What you can offer: I am a friendly guy, if i won't be busy at the momment i will help people out. I know a few tricks with tekkit.

IGN: DnA3

Build Style: Underground, nothing crazy.

Why you want to join: I want to play on a small, friendly server where people actually know what they are doing.

What can you offer: I've been playing tekkit for around 8 months and I know much about it. If someone needs something I'll be happy to help.

IGN: Samd23

Style: Varies depending on terrain and current mood

Why you want to join: I'm tired of all the servers with people that only talk to people they know. Not friendly or even remotely talkative to anyone except the person they just killed and only to insult them for being a poor player.

What you can offer: Friendly, easy-going, can help on construction if not busy at the time. Original, open-minded, know how to follow rules and simple etiquette.

IGN: x_zaiden_x

Build Style: always unique with implemented ic or ee also rp

Why you want to join: i've played many public servers which are full of newbies and players generally, i would like to settle down and enjoy high quality game with someone who has knowledge in mc.

What you can offer: I'm kind of tech geek so from help with server if needed I could build, mine, do work needed..well almost anything..

IGN: Yoggis

• 5 weeks later...

Age 33

Location Queensland Australia

Build Style Varied. Love Machines and the Me Network. Try to build a nice home on the surface and everything else underground :)

Why you want to join looking for a nice small whitelisted server with friendly players

What you can offer Any advice I can. I love to help other players build and explore etc.

Email [email protected]

IGN 4belux