Titanic Tekkit! (Wrenched, but for Tekkit!)

PeggleFrank

So, I was going to play some Wrenched with my friends.

I looked for a download link.

Nothing.

I asked the guy who managed it.

Nothing.

I made this map.

BOOM SHAKALAKA now it works.

Logic, right?

Please watch Direwolf20's Wrenched series before playing this map, as it will help you understand the rules of it. It's played almost the same as Wrenched, and as such you don't need a set of rules here.

For those of you who are lazy:

(It's episode 1 of the Wrenched series, in it Direwolf20 goes over most of the rules).

Some can be disregarded (Titanic Tekkit is 4-player, not 5-player (and was designed as such because I only have a few friends who play Tekkit)), but most of them will apply.

4 players are recommended. 3 players compete, one player is the host and sits in the corner, with a tophat and monocle, sipping tea as he attacks the contestants with archangels smite. Ok, maybe that's not how every game should go, but sometimes it works.

This will only work for Tekkit classic. If you try to use Lite, it will probably explode from the mismatched item IDs.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nisw4w0h3sbaiub

Version: 1.01

Fly into the sky to find the place. There's teleporters, so don't worry. In the area where people compete, right behind the teleport entry point, there's a small place for hosts who don't know what to do and also an optimal setup for your inventory and a premade round 1. The wool in the alchemy bag in the inventory chest stands for the round, so you can make 2-3 rounds in a row for the future, with the wool standing for the round number.

Pics:

20130315195446.png

The 'arena', as it were.

20130315200504.png

20130315200535.png

This is where you start, in the small hub area. One by one everybody comes out onto the teleporter and gets whisked away to the arena.

CHANGELOG:

1.00 : Map released!

1.01 : Added in some energy condensers just incase there's anything that I forgot to put in the crystal chests. Added mk.3 relays and collectors aswell.

Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Awesome! Hm, does it have shared resources/liquids? If you're ever going to make a server or anything, I'd love to join!

What's shared resources? Is it another mod?

I have a tekkit server ready, but I can only let friends on, or friends of friend's on, due to my PC not being able to handle too many people at once. That may change when I upgrade my PC, as I'd love to have more people on :)

EDIT: Actually, the server isn't 24/7, and it isn't always loaded up with people.

I have an idea for a small game of Titanic Tekkit (3 rounds).

If you want to apply, just ask down below. Please tell me how good you are with Tekkit, because I want to keep this game on the same level (It'll be a bit unfair if somebody hasn't played Tekkit before, and another person played with it since 2010). This doesn't mean that if you're too good or too bad, I won't let you in, it's just that I want everybody on the same level :P

Note: This is an idea. If 50,000 people apply in less than a nanosecond then I may change stuff around a bit, and vice versa.

Also, please don't spread my IP around if you get access to the match, or join when you aren't supposed to join. I hate to add whitelists to my server, and I'd like to keep my whitelist folder empty. Thank you :)

What's shared resources? Is it another mod?

I have a tekkit server ready, but I can only let friends on, or friends of friend's on, due to my PC not being able to handle too many people at once. That may change when I upgrade my PC, as I'd love to have more people on :)

EDIT: Actually, the server isn't 24/7, and it isn't always loaded up with people.

I have an idea for a small game of Titanic Tekkit (3 rounds).

If you want to apply, just ask down below. Please tell me how good you are with Tekkit, because I want to keep this game on the same level (It'll be a bit unfair if somebody hasn't played Tekkit before, and another person played with it since 2010). This doesn't mean that if you're too good or too bad, I won't let you in, it's just that I want everybody on the same level :P

Note: This is an idea. If 50,000 people apply in less than a nanosecond then I may change stuff around a bit, and vice versa.

Also, please don't spread my IP around if you get access to the match, or join when you aren't supposed to join. I hate to add whitelists to my server, and I'd like to keep my whitelist folder empty. Thank you :)

It's okay. With shared resources I mean chests full of extra stuff you can use in the middle part.

I'd like to apply, my experience with it is about a year.

It's okay. With shared resources I mean chests full of extra stuff you can use in the middle part.

I'd like to apply, my experience with it is about a year.

Oh, then yes, it does have shared resources. The liquids come in buckets via ender chest (they get pulled from duplicators, so no need to worry about running out of liquid) and the items, well, there's so many of them it's not an issue. Plus, since this is Tekkit, you can put down an energy condenser and do that.

Actually, that reminds me. I need to put in some OP item duplicator chests condensers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...