Close this thread please

Matty45

Hello my name is Matthew I am looking for someone to play with me on my tekkit server. I recently had someone that was friends with me but he is not intrested in tekkit no more. I currently have a refinery to make fuel and a fuel powered jetpack and lots more. Just send me a comment including the finished application to join. I need someone who knows alot about tekkit and is good at cables.

The server is not open 24/7 I only want one guy to join this server. Please check to see if i have whitelisted someone. If i have please dont send anymore comments.

A skype account is required. I will tell you some of the main rules when you join.

Application:

Skype Name:

Minecraft Name:

How good are you at tekkit?:

Did you once grief or tried to destroy a server? Why?:

Have you been an admin once? Have you abused admin?:

Have you broken any server rules? :

Are you a brony? :

Application:

Skype Name: jsonkerrigan

Minecraft Name: JackofHarts2

How good are you at tekkit?: Know pretty much everything about Tekkit at this point, apart from Forcefields and Mystcraft

Did you once grief or tried to destroy a server? Why?: Yes, because it was a raiding server, kind of what you do lol

Have you been an admin once? Have you abused admin?: Been an Admin on 2 servers, mod on 5, never abused it because you should treat people how you would like to be treated by an Admin/Mod yourself.

Have you broken any server rules? : Only the stupid ones - E.g. "NO SWARING, SWARING IS SUPAR BAD K? K."

Are you a brony? : BROHOOF!

Application:

Skype Name: xjordankr96x

Minecraft Name: xjordankr99x

How good are you at tekkit?: Tekkit Classic (even though it's irrelevant on your server) Very good. Tekkit Lite - I'm quite good, just generalising myself with computercraft now. I know Buildcraft, logistics, IC2, and some others :)

Did you once grief or tried to destroy a server? Why?: Never, how ever, I got banned off a server for 'griefing' on a Griefing and Raid server... Just because I killed a mod, haha.

Have you been an admin once? Have you abused admin?: Been admin on a few servers, one in particularly - My favourite, was when I was a Warden on a Prison server. I had all commands, so same as an admin. It was extremely fun, haha. And never abused admin.

Have you broken any server rules? : I have once, the rules were really unclear though - I was on a zombie apocalypse server, and for some reason, ender pearling on top of a tent got me kicked :/

Are you a brony? : If by that you mean cool, then I'm a decent guy overall, I can be kind, but if I get annoyed by a certain person, I sometimes either just ignore them for a bit, or block them :s

Application:

Skype Name: xjordankr96x

Minecraft Name: xjordankr99x

How good are you at tekkit?: Tekkit Classic (even though it's irrelevant on your server) Very good. Tekkit Lite - I'm quite good, just generalising myself with computercraft now. I know Buildcraft, logistics, IC2, and some others :)

Did you once grief or tried to destroy a server? Why?: Never, how ever, I got banned off a server for 'griefing' on a Griefing and Raid server... Just because I killed a mod, haha.

Have you been an admin once? Have you abused admin?: Been admin on a few servers, one in particularly - My favourite, was when I was a Warden on a Prison server. I had all commands, so same as an admin. It was extremely fun, haha. And never abused admin.

Have you broken any server rules? : I have once, the rules were really unclear though - I was on a zombie apocalypse server, and for some reason, ender pearling on top of a tent got me kicked :/

Are you a brony? : If by that you mean cool, then I'm a decent guy overall, I can be kind, but if I get annoyed by a certain person, I sometimes either just ignore them for a bit, or block them :s

Added