[1.4.7]VENDETTA-Public NOW[PvP/RP][20 slots][Vendetta Modpack]

Server is public now! If it isn't up, that's because I cannot film right now!

Introduction

Welcome everyone! This is Erebus of Erebus Gaming (link below), and I'm here for a special event I've been planning out recently. It's a Roleplay Minecraft Server, but I'll be filming it in a large series called Vendetta.

Quick Explanation

So, you ask, what is Vendetta? Well, I don't want to spoil it for you so I'll just say a few words. It's a roleplay PVP Minecraft server, like I said above, and it is public soon so join to play as the main protagonists! Me and my admins will be the enemy, and I will be filming it as I take you down, basically. To see the story so far, visit my website and go to the Vendetta Minecraft Server tab. Now, if you are thinking this will be anything like Shadow of Israphel or any other series similar to that out there, then think again. It's going to be VERY different. I promise you that.

Modpack Explanation

The modpack is full of guns, planes, tanks, redpower, buildcraft, industrialcraft, railcraft, etc. It was made by me especially for this series. All credit goes to the mod creators for being their awesome selves

:)

Videos

Rules:

• Most bombs are banned, except for the green (tier one) and almost all of the red (tier 2). Out of the red, only the therm. bomb and the rejunv. bomb are banned.

• You CAN grief other people's stuff. They will probably kill you though.

• You SHOULD film this too. I want to see your perspective as you fight the evil (the admins). So don't ask, just do! If you can't don't feel left out.

• It will be only up when I'm able to film. Wouldn't want you doing the roleplay without me now, would I?

• No spamming, cheating, or hacking. Goes without saying.

IP:

vendettaminecraft.no-ip.org

Pictures!

Not an actual representation of the final product.

2013-03-23_142947_zps32631d9d.png

2013-03-23_142929_zpsece7c669.png?t=1364

2013-03-23_143058_zps4842b3c9.png

2013-03-23_143344_zpsf611ca7b.png

2013-03-23_143309_zpsc0791768.png

2013-03-23_143135_zpse72c3780.png

2013-03-23_143029_zpsfb28c0b7.png

Hidden

If you are a mod of the forums, please do not close this thread. I've tried five times, all closed without warnings. At least keep this one up! Thanks.

Then you clearly need to figure out what you're doing wrong and fix it. Hint: It has to do with section separation and weird centering and bold/underline stuff. It makes your post hard to read. You may want to run a short spell-check as well.

Then you clearly need to figure out what you're doing wrong and fix it. Hint: It has to do with section separation and weird centering and bold/underline stuff. It makes your post hard to read. You may want to run a short spell-check as well.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't know how this is hard to read. The section separation seems fine to me, and all the centering doesn't seem bad, it's just links and titles. The only underline thing is the top announcement, which is required there, I want people to see that as soon as they click on this thread, it's important. But I do believe I fixed the only word that was spelled wrong.

Thanks for responding by the way.