could a moderator plz move this thread to the platform forum (servers). if not you could remove it.

loki

this is a small server hosted in belgium (around the area of louvain). at the moment only a few persons may join to test the stability of the server when multiple persons are playing at the same time. The server is hosted from my own pc and therefor the server will not be on 24/7.

It will be online: from monday-thursday from 19h-22h (7pm-22pm) CET, friday: / and in the weekends and vacations from 10h-23h (10am-11pm).

Why isnt the server online longer during the week or friday?

Well, im in college and everyday i am at the campus from around 8h-18h (8am-6pm) and on fridays i stay in louvain to play some chess.

Also it will happen that there are times the server will be on more or less then the given times. (during vacations more, unless im off on vacation) or during the examinations (in general more, but i wont be on the server but will check it regularely.

Enough about me, lets talk about the server. It is a roots server which has a big variety of well known mods and some less known mods. a couple of those mods are: Thaumcraft 3, factorization, a sufficient number of biomes, dimensional doors and many more. (all credits for this awesome modpack go to Shukaro)

At the moment there are no plugins, but those could come.

screenshots (sorry for the small pictures but i am unable to make them bigger):

8651842215_cb973d755c_m.jpg

(my thaumcraft lab (still needs some work))

8652942184_9c60ce8690_m.jpg

(a picture where you can see a new biome, the moore biome)

server-ip: 94.224.122.185:25565

If you want to get whitelisted you will have to say your IGN and your age.

if you are whitelisted and you find yourself unable to join the server contact me through this thread, i will check it multiple times/day.

im working on how to increase the server ram, but the server is online, same hours, same days. everybody that was whitelisted on the previous server is also whitelisted on this one. I also apologize for the inconvenience of this sudden switch. its a roots server but note, rei's minimap is bugged and doesnt work so it is a good idea to make beds and secure your spawn at your home. i will update this post too and ask a moderator to transfer this thread to the custom modpack forum.

also, Robin374 added to the whitelist.

and extra: the roots modpack is on the second page of the technic launcher platform and adding a new modpack is quite simple, you only need to have the latest version of the technic launcher (where you can scroll between modpacks instead of selecting them) and you just copy the URL, select add new modpack in the launcher and click on that, click on paste URL and add modpack after that and bam, modpack will install and you are able to play roots (or any other custom modpack.)

also, Robin374 added to the whitelist.

and extra: the roots modpack is on the second page of the technic launcher platform and adding a new modpack is quite simple, you only need to have the latest version of the technic launcher (where you can scroll between modpacks instead of selecting them) and you just copy the URL, select add new modpack in the launcher and click on that, click on paste URL and add modpack after that and bam, modpack will install and you are able to play roots (or any other custom modpack.)

nice :)

sorry robin, i saw you trying to join today... im really sorry but i didnt had time to change it this fast. (with the technic site offline for a while i think) but the roots modpack is really bugged and some mods dont work. we switched again and are now working on bigdig.