Tekkit-lite server looking for staff

amichael428

IM running a tekkit lite server, with a twist there are no factions/towns and evryone gets a 10 by 10 protected plot witch isent vary big so my hope is to find a clans plugin so groups of players can group together or something ill figure it out.

Staff apps have no template because you should have the freedom to make your own or follow somone els's basicly the guide lines are 2 paragraphs or 10 bullets(better) and a skype /email

Join on : 192.210.218.227:25765

IM running a tekkit lite server, with a twist there are no factions/towns and evryone gets a 10 by 10 protected plot witch isent vary big so my hope is to find a clans plugin so groups of players can group together or something ill figure it out.

Staff apps have no template because you should have the freedom to make your own or follow somone els's basicly the guide lines are 2 paragraphs or 10 bullets(better) and a skype /email

Join on : 192.210.218.227:25765

I am applying for the job of server staff.

I am a Male who is 16 years old. I play Minecraft/Tekkit lite 95% of the time I'm on the computer so I know my way around just about everything. I have admin-ed other servers before so I know how to do things and enforce rules if need be. I can set up may things like adminshops and such. I also used to own/run my own Tekkit server before I became bored with it and eventually gave it away.

I would love the job of admin-ing your server if you would be kind enough to consider me, I would greatly appreciate it.

-GameDevil667

My name is Sam, i have been playing tekkit for almost a year and know alot about tekkit.

I have admin-ed another server and was good enough to be co-owner, without asking.

I can juggle many things at once. a good thing for a long term server.

my skype mane is: sam.mccarty1

PM me if you want my email

IGN: dude_dude_com

my name is brandon, i have been playing tekkit for a long time i know a lot about energy. I have never been a part of staff on a server before but i thought it'd be fun im pretty good at building, i can build airships and towns. not the best at building castles and stuff tho. And also i love helping people my skype name is my full name so im not going to post it but pm me if you want it. ps: im 16 and am on a lot of the time so seriously consider me ill be a big help

1. my name is brandon,
  2. i have been playing tekkit for a long time
  3. i know a lot about energy.
  4. I have never been a part of staff on a server before but i thought it'd be fun
  5. im pretty good at building,
  6. i can build airships and towns fairly well.
  7. not the best at building castles and stuff tho.
  8. i would love to be a part of something and make it grow
  9. i can make a logo too if youd like
  10. i love helping people
  11. PS:my skype name is my full name so im not going to post it but pm me if you want it.
  12. pss: im 16 and am on a lot of the time so seriously consider me ill be a big help
  13. psss: i forgot the format so im sorry for posting twice

I have been on tekkit lite for quite some time, and I have been staff on many servers. I can help build many things given the supplies, I am a miner, builder, hunter, and generous to others. Sometimes when I meet players with nothing or very little I give them stuff like diamonds or gems. I have been complimented on my work on many servers but they all shut down so I am looking for another one to work on. I am letting you chose if I can. Good-bye!

My name is Angus. Im 13 and do online school, so I have plenty of time to be on the server. I'm good at doing most things with the tekkit classic mods, I'm very good at Red Power microblocks. I have never been a staff for a public server before, but I run my own tekkit classic and feed the beast servers for

my friends and I, so I already have some experience. I can build really good spawns and other server buildings. I can also build airships reasonably well, and I'm great at computer controlled redstone.

My name is Angus. Im 13 and do online school, so I have plenty of time to be on the server. I'm good at doing most things with the tekkit classic mods, I'm very good at Red Power microblocks. I have never been a staff for a public server before, but I run my own tekkit classic and feed the beast servers for

my friends and I, so I already have some experience. I can build really good spawns and other server buildings. I can also build airships reasonably well, and I'm great at computer controlled redstone.

sorry, I didn't read the instructions very carefully. My email address is [email protected] and my skype is a36_bonanzas_.

My name is Spencer, and I would like to apply for either admin or moderator. I have been Admin on a few of my friend's servers, as well as moderator on a few servers that I have played on for a while. I am usually not busy exept for school and on Sunday. I know most of the things in Tekkit and FTB, so I know some stuff in tekkit lite.

I am good with redstone, and also am a good builder, so I could help build the spawn area. I could also make a mob grinder for the spawn, but that might be a little cheaty. My Skype is Gamersonly3d, and if you would like my email as well, please PM me on skype.

Please consider my application,

Spencer

1. my name is Chase

2. i have played tekkit lite for 5 months and have watched so many videos about it

3. i can build any building and ive designed spawns and arenas for 3 of my friend's servers

4. i know how to make factories

5. i can enforce rules very well

6. i can detect hacks almost instantly

7. i have the knowledge to adapt to any circumstance to handle any dispute

8. i can work with mods and plugins

9. i can help you with anything

10. i am only unavailable for 2-3 hours on sunday due to sunday school and mass

e-mail me at [email protected]