[0.6.1] Small Close Community Tekkit Lite Server Grief Prevention, CoProtect, Whitelist

superduck

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 and humorous

location east coast US, Georgia

Build style also varied

There are many public servers to play on but in which u dont get fun do to the amount of players on them. I would like an experience with a couple friends in which i can offer all my hardwork and experience in tekkit.

Email- [email protected]

IGN- KUHEYLANIM

Age 14

Location Eastern time zone(US)

Build Style: fairly simple, i can also do immensly complicated.

Why you want to join: I want a good, PVE server without the

What you can offer i'm pretty knowlegeable of tekkit

Email [email protected]

IGN Xxavier

My friend also wants me to sign him up

Age 15

Location Us

Build Style simplistic

Why you want to join: want a good non griefer community

What you can offer overal helpfulness and support

Email [email protected]

IGN blueswerl

22(but VERY mature for my age) :P

USA/Wa(state)

Contemporary, Victorian, Techy, Occasionally a modern mix of them all(layered, techy, then Victorian, then contemporary, then basic)*essentially moving through ages of building evolution*

I rather Love Tekkit Upon Tekkit Lite coming out I have been playing it frequently, in single player, I can submit one of my worlds as a sample of my work(spent about three hours working so far, no creative mode) And I would enjoy joining a close nit server, which wont die down in a week after it is opened up.

I can offer roughly 4/6 hours of gameplay/work every day, I can assist in building, helping people, And I rather enjoy building houses that others can use (eg, power Armour tables, etc that people can use, however keeping my supplies in locked chests)

[email protected]

I have no IGN account, and Do not particularly feel like making yet ANOTHER online account that I have to remember password information for.

Fodakah

USA/MI

Build Style: Computercraft

Why you want to join: I want to program cool things for other people.

What you can offer: All kinds of cool stuff with computers, I can computerize people's homes and work on interesting things that people have ideas for

[email protected]

IGN: n/a

Build Style: see signature

Why you want to join: I don't like big overbuilt servers

What you can offer: Knowledge of IC2, BC, MFR, vending machines, cookie factories, auto-crafting machine, three architectural styles(rustic, industrial and futuristic), the inability to think small, the ability to cram stuff in small places, my own modpack(somthing small I made because I found some cool mods that are not in Tekkit), good at explaining stuff, and I think I'll just stop there.

Email: [email protected]

IGN: Eegxeta

Age 19

Location Michigan US

Build Style Mideval

Why you want to join beacause friend are playing on the server (xxavier)

What you can offer Work (awesomeness0

Email [email protected]

IGN Zangahato

Age 15

Location North Carolina

buildstyle Nice

Why u wanna join? Friends

what can you offer? Some tekkit knowledge and great building skill

Email [email protected]

ign Brucel33roy

Canada

Small houses and labs

I want to join because it's hard to find a tekkit server that is small and relax with a mature community and I found this server so why waste my chance :D

I can offer my help for buildings and systems with the tekkit mods, I really like computercraft and i'm learning lua script to make complex programs

[email protected]

mariern

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons