Jump to content

Weird Glitch when installing Optifine


Recommended Posts

Through many Google searches I have yet to find someone who shares this problem. I installed optifine 1.5.6_HD_U on tekkit lite, and after doing so, everything seemed to work, HD texture packs worked, I could edit the settings, but after a little ways in a noticed block breakers and turtles couldn't dig. This was interesting, because they would get the block drop, but the block would still exist. After this if I right click on the block or destroyed it the block would disappear without dropping anything. When it was in it's weird half-existing state it would have a hitbox, and behave like a normal block.

Then, I tried deployers, and I got the opposite happening: The block would not be visible, but if I tried to run into it I would bounce back (very similar to server lag).

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstall optifine (worked, but I want optifine )

2. Clean install and re-install optifine.

3.Create a different world

And yes, I put optifine in modpack.jar and deleted meta-inf.

Edit:

Reloading the world deletes a block that shouldn't be there.

Also, just realized redstone only gets updated when created.

I just want to say my guess is that a class that has something to do with how the server and client communicate got messed up when installing optifine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...