Help with uploading files to my ModPack

So here's the deal:

I recently got my mod pack up and running, working, but then all of a sudden one day people were saying it was just "Vanilla MC." I tested it for myself and they were right, and it wasn't just them. I use dropbox as a file sharer for my mod pack, and when I am getting the link to the mod pack folder that i uploaded, I downloaded and checked the minecraft.jar it came with, and sure enough it had all the mod files and classes in it. What's weird, is that the Technic Launcher acts as if nothing got uploaded at all, so it just pastes a vanilla Minecraft!

So what I did to try and solve the problem was to copy and replace the minecraft.jar that TechnicPack installed with my mod pack with the minecraft.jar that has all the mods and it worked; it gave me all my mods and classes, no vanilla...

Anyone having the same problem? Any ideas what I can do? I tried switching to a different file hoster called 'Box' but I still get the exact same problem when I type in the link to the files in my mod pack to Teachnic's website. If anyone would respond and possibly give me a solution, that would be great. Thanks!

The mod pack link can be found here: (Right here) if you want to test it out yourself too...