Factions PermissionsEx

Hi I really need help with factions on my server, all of the permission nodes are correct but for some reason no one in my server is allowed to create factions. I am currently using Factions 1.7.5 Beta because I am using Tekkit 3.1.2 and its the only one that works with it. Can someone help me please?

• 2 months later...

Hi I really need help with factions on my server, all of the permission nodes are correct but for some reason no one in my server is allowed to create factions. I am currently using Factions 1.7.5 Beta because I am using Tekkit 3.1.2 and its the only one that works with it. Can someone help me please?

i have the same problem and i added the node plz help i have pastebin logs and stuff here

: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/factions-on-tekkit-classic-normal-version-permissions-error.48864/

Ok I see you guys have problems i am good with perms and sometimes people have spacing errors and Marley i can see the spacing errors allready ~Mr_Bug_Fixer but Just msg me if u havent solved this

Ok I would like to see your permissions so i could help from there