Looking for a person to play with :)

I wouldn't mind having a person to build with. Setting up my own small server just for the use of me and a few friends if you ever feel like stopping by. I should have the server up before long, so just let me know if you're interested.

Best of luck!

WolfSage90

I wouldn't mind having a person to build with. Setting up my own small server just for the use of me and a few friends if you ever feel like stopping by. I should have the server up before long, so just let me know if you're interested.

Best of luck!

WolfSage90

Sure! Is it gonna be a server where everyone just plays and does their own thing, or are you looking for someone to talk to and work together??

I'm sure my friends will be interested in carrying out their own projects on the server, but we have a very cooperative playstyle. Each player will no doubt socialize and gravitate towards one another's project's.

So to answer your question, it will without a doubt be a very social server with mostly cooperative play.

Only me and one or two other friends will probably use the server though, and it definitely will not be a 24 hour dedicated server as I will have to run it off my laptop.

Oh, and I'm fairly certain I will be running Tekkit Lite rather than classic, since it was made for small servers.

Alright, well my steam name is "Wuzbyy" Add me on there and message me when you have the server up and running :)