[0.6.5]QuackCraft! [Friendly] [Survival] [Tekkit Lite] [Teamspeak] [Central US] [Mature][Friendly]

superduck

Build Style: "Sweet"

Why you want to join: To be a part of a friendly and helpful community new to the tekkit completed the tutorial and dont know where to go from there

What you can offer: Quick learner very familiar w/ vanilla

IGN: ItsOkImJewish

Build Style: Varies based on mood. I like pine wood and Basalt cobble

Why you want to join: Looking for a strong and reliable tekkit server to play with my friend <Application included>

What you can offer: A dedicated, helpful member.

IGN: Firefly1234

~~

Build Style: Industrial

Why you want to join: Strong and reliable server

What you can offer: Dedicated and knowledgeable member

IGN: Volfgang57

Central, US

Mega suvival builds, Nothing out of place, Technical, Landscaping

Ive only been on pc for 1 month, got addicted on X360 only played survival. Here is one of my mega survival builds

Always willing to lend a hand, I have great ideas, Very redstone efficent, Love building things that people think are impossible on survival.

Octagonv2

Build Style: I like to build most of my buildings either inside of a mountain or partially underground.

Why you want to join: The server I usually play on was shut down; and I like the look of this one.

What you can offer: Well, other than an overload of awesomeness: I am a dedicated player, I am very experienced in Vanilla and also rather

experienced in Tekkit Lite, and a slight bit more awesomeness.

IGN: JoeOmega

Also, I have a friend who I would like to join as well. He fits my description, except for the awesomeness and build style.

His IGN: xSCOx_Sparticus

• 2 weeks later...

build style: I build most things underground and I always make solar panels + water for energy.

why you want to join: I want to find a server with low lag and friendly players to challenge myself t the limit with things I pretty much don't know how to use/a little.

what you can offer: I can offer non modded materials to the community and experienced help for others.

IGN:totalyawesome10 PS I know it is a stupid gamertag but I made this account when I was like 9 or 10 so I wasn't good at making a good name so don't mind the name :(