Forge refuses to launch from my modpacks

sephtis

I am at a loss of what I am doing wrong.

I am trying to setup a base modpack (one that contains no mods, just forge), but regardless of what I do, when downloading the modpack, it will say 1%... then launch vanilla.

I've tried numerous different forge loaders, I've extracted all the files from the universal 1.4.7, archived them as a jar, placed it in the bin folder, zipped all 4 folders, hosted it on drop box as a direct download, set up a link on the modpack page, added the given link to my technic launcher.

I've tried the 1.4.7 modloader from tekkit lite, I get the same error

I've tried using forge 1.5.1, same result, I've tried using the 1.5.1 modloader from the main tekkit modpack, still the same.

Is there something I have missed? because I have checked and double checked everything in every guide I can find, and can see no reason for this.

The current iteration is using tekkit lites modloader, it is the only file in the zip (in the bin folder).

http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/equivalent-exchange-152-test

The drop box is already linked, and with the direct download tag ( ?dl=1)

The file downloads, it creates a folder in the technic folder, it just doesn't run the forge.

To be sure I tried getting the link in the way you described and it makes no difference.