• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IGN: MikkelNorth

2. Age: 23 (051189)

3. Email: [email protected]

4. Location: Denmark

5. Time of day you mostly play: It differs alot depending on my lectures. But mostly after 2 o'clock

[Edit] forgot to mention that i play a minimum at 1½ hour a day. Some days alot more, and other days not at all.

Played this version intensly for quite awhile, and are looking for a server that are abit more excluded.

I look forward to hearing your response

Sincerely

1. IGN: bg051994

2. Age: 19

3. Email: [email protected]

4. Location: Boston, MA

5. Usually play after 11 AM EST.

I haven't played minecraft in a few months and I'm looking to get back into it. I used to run my own small 24/7 server and I believe it is the best way to play the game. Single player is too lonely and the big servers are lame :) I have a lot to learn (especially when it comes to the tekkit pack stuff) but I'm good with redstone.

Brave Sir Wobin aka "MikkelNorth" BANNED for "Swearing, cursing, using bad words" after being warned several times.

Sorry man, I don't allow that type of conversation on my server. I had looked forward to gaming with you. You seem cool but you just can't filter your words...

[Edit] - I allowed him back on and he's respected the chat rules.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons