• No hacks
  • No abuse of staff
  • No spam, or advertising in chat
  • No asking for items/ranks
  • No stealing/raiding

Notes:

No Balkon's Weapon Mod.

Other banned items:

Collectors and Relays MK2,MK3, Evertide, Volcanite Amulets, Mercurial Eye, Ring of Arcana, Ring of Ignition, Watch of Flowing Time, REP

Open Server - no whitelist! The aim of the server was to create a server that remains small and friendly, while retaining most of the perks of having a large-scale server. This means we try to do everything professionally - but cut out the general disarray of having a large number of members. Ideally, players are aged 12+.

Thanks, and enjoy the server.

Visit our website: www.arcadiaproject.co.uk

Massive overhaul of the item banning system - meaning the banned list is less than half what it was yesterday - RM and DM tools and catalysts are some of the items unbanned. Also fixed the issue of creative players sharing items with other people.

website isnt connecting for me, tried to go to vote and it keeps telling me on IE and Firefox that "Cannot connect to server". I tried to empty cach, restart computer, clear dns, everything I could think of, hope it gets fixed, id like to donate

website isnt connecting for me, tried to go to vote and it keeps telling me on IE and Firefox that "Cannot connect to server". I tried to empty cach, restart computer, clear dns, everything I could think of, hope it gets fixed, id like to donate

Hmm, well the website is up - as far as I know it was never down for any length of time, but it has been a bit variable. If that doesn't work try arcadiaproject.buycraft.net :)

• 2 weeks later...

What happened bro? Not seen you since :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...