Problems creating my modpack

RuneyIC

Hi all, I am new here and I don't know how to make modpacks. I found this guide "http://www.technicpack.net/article/view/building-your-own-modpack.7" and i tried to follow it as much as possible, but there are certain thing that need clarification. So i downloaded minecraft forge, for the right version (planning to make my modpack in 1.4.7) and i put that in a modpack.jar file. Then i made a mods, coremods, config and bin file. I put the minecraft.jar in the bin file, and then I downloaded all the mods. Some of them, had like I wanted mods and coremods, so i putted those in de right folders. others though, like atomicmobs and infernalmobs have folders like src, META-inf and atomicstryker, and others have resources folders. I really have no clue what I have to do with these mods and I would really like to include them in my modpack. I also copied all of the mods of tekkit lite in my modpack. (So i just Ctrl+C'd all mods & coremods from my tekkitlite folder and put them in my newly created folder) I wonder if this can caus any problems? should I copy the config files to and will it work then or is there more to it? Some mods also contain ".class" files, and I read something about implementing those in the minecraft.jar, but I don't know if I should do that? Everything about making a modpack is a bit confusing to me, and I've been trying for hours to make this work.

I would really appreciate some help as I am pretty new to this.

Thanks in advance, RuneyIC