Is it possible to make the Joypad/Split-Screen mod work with Technic modpacks?

Riceamike

Specifically, I am referring to http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1213778-152-013-joypad-mod-usb-controller-split-screen-over-42k-downloads/

I am in a household with one computer that can run Minecraft properly and two people, including myself, that wish to play it with friends online. This modpack works wonderfully for vanilla purposes but with the release of Hexxit and other Technic packs we have hit a hurdle in figuring out how to run this dual-screen.

Is it possible to fix this problem or is there a viable alternative to this mod out there somewhere?

Why in the world did you not answer the actual ask for help, instead of just saying 'Yes'? You're post didn't help him at all.

Is it possible to fix this problem or is there a viable alternative to this mod out there somewhere?

I answered OP's question directly. OP didn't ask for how only "is it possible" and quite frankly the install instructions are on the webpage.

And as I have searched through, it is not possible. Those mods alter too many class files to work with Tekkit/Hexxit at all. Unless you show proof, that was more of a lie than answering his question directly.