Server Crashing

DarkKlotz

http://pastebin.com/qp6ksEAj for the crash log. We get it several times per day.

We've removed the dungeons mod because we thought that might be the issue. But I am starting to think that MCPC+ and Hexxit simply will not get along. If this is the case anyone have any suggestions? I prefer MCPC because you can still use BukkitDev plugins, and its updated pretty much constantly.

Thanks.

Bump, still getting crashes constantly.

I use MCPC+ and all though im not getting crashes i am getting SEVERE reports in my logs about not having forge. so maybe try switching over to forgeessentials. they give a list of things you can use besides MCPC+ at the Hexxit download page. Also have you tried to put more ram towards the server, maybe it just cant handle it witht he ammount of ram its been given.

Bump, still getting crashes constantly.

And i just looked at your crash report, and your only giving the server 256m, this is what yours looks like ( -Xms256M -Xmx32000M ) now i would suggest you put in this variable in replacement of the one you have in your launch.bat ( -Xmx4G -Xms3G ) maybe that will fix your crash issue. the problem is that you set up your numbers wrong :P