Need experienced admins for new Tekkit Server

Hi. I am planning to create new Tekkit Classic server v 3.1.2, but I am newbie and I don't know what plugins should I install and what items have to banned. I need few experienced admins to guide me. Of course there are rewards for it. You can get money and/or rank.

Hi. I am planning to create new Tekkit Classic server v 3.1.2, but I am newbie and I don't know what plugins should I install and what items have to banned. I need few experienced admins to guide me. Of course there are rewards for it. You can get money and/or rank.

Will this server be run off a host?

Hey i Own a couple tekkit classci servers i cnan help with plugins and stuff and can be co-owner just need ip and we can install some stuff k :)

Me and my friend changed mind and we are hosting Tekkit instead of Tekki Classic. Still interested?

Admin on my own short term servers, I know tekkit classic like the back of my hand, save for rp2 computers (the FORTH ones, not the LUA computercraft ones).

I might not be on all that much, but some. Also, creative or survival?

I've been admin for about 3 servers and co-owner for 2 and believe it or not i didn't even know them irl and i was able to be admin and co-owner because i can build nice things and put redstone into it also because i knew how to use a control panel for servers but that was vanilla minecraft and so in vanilla minecraft i just went to random new servers and see if they needed help so when i got into tekkit classic i stopped playing vanilla minecraft for like a little more than a year and so i just got the thought of helping servers again and this is the first server that i might be able to help in btw my username in minecraft is the same as the username than my account of technic forums

i can be an admin do not remove any mods

OK. First of all I didn't expect so many ppl to apply. Anyone who wants to help me with creating Tekkit server has to be able to talk with me on Team Speak 3. Ofcourse that means that you need (besides of Team Speak 3) a working microphone. I got my own TS3 server, so there shouldn't be any disturbance. It's IP is: L2P.COM.PL My nickname on TS is Glowacki.