RECRCRUITING FOR HEXXIT SERIES ON YOUTUBE

Hi everyone my name is thelegolady106 and I have a youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8gWlPourIOMyP0jnwtvyUA

I wanted to know if any of you guys wanted to do a series with me? Well there are some downsides: 1.You need a server

2.You need to be age 10 - 14 ( I am 12 and I am a girl XD)

3.You need to know something about hexxit (experience)

4. SKYPE

If you would like to join me just reply and I will tell you my Skype :D thanks for reading!

Hi I am Jman3003 and I was wondering if I could be in your youtube series for Hexxit. I do not have a server yet but I do plan to make one. I am 14 going on 15. I have a little hexxit experience not a lot but I do have a skype.

Hello, my name is pyro57 and I am interested in participating in your youtube series. I have gathered a working experence of hexxit, I'm a user of Skype, and can host a hexxit server. Thank you for your time and consideration,

Pyro

hello I would like to register I don't have a server but i think someone has already covered that im 13 years old i know a lot about hexxit and have done many singleplayer survivals ( not very long though because i get bored of them i hope multiplayer is different though) i don't have Skype but i can type pretty fast. i can get Skype if i have to but otherwise i don't talk to much and will just say random stuff or stuuf about a dungeon every so often

Hello, my name is pyro57 and I am interested in participating in your youtube series. I have gathered a working experence of hexxit, I'm a user of Skype, and can host a hexxit server. Thank you for your time and consideration,

Pyro

Hey Pyro I was wondering if I could do a series with me? add me on skpe and say pyro was here (my Skype thelegolady106

Hi I am Jman3003 and I was wondering if I could be in your youtube series for Hexxit. I do not have a server yet but I do plan to make one. I am 14 going on 15. I have a little hexxit experience not a lot but I do have a skype.

Ok add me on Skype (thelegolady106) and say hi I am jman

hello I would like to register I don't have a server but i think someone has already covered that im 13 years old i know a lot about hexxit and have done many singleplayer survivals ( not very long though because i get bored of them i hope multiplayer is different though) i don't have Skype but i can type pretty fast. i can get Skype if i have to but otherwise i don't talk to much and will just say random stuff or stuuf about a dungeon every so often
hey msg me on Skype : thelegolady106

• 2 weeks later...