Technic is now Tekkit?

Igano

Hi everyone. I was looking to play the old single player mode Technic pack. The one that had EE2 and Mo'Creatures. In the new launcher there is no technic only Tekkit & Lite & Classic. Classic is the version I am looking for but in the old launcher there was a different name for single player mode Technic and Tekkit for multiplayer. Is this changed now there is no change between single and multiplayer versions now?

Is the Mo'creatures now not by default in the single player mode?

Because of updates and the way that the mods in general have changed (as well as some permission issues) some mods have been removed from the pack and many have been added. This is mainly because of incompatibility issues (I think), so it isn't something the modders can fix. Also, technic is now just clumped in with tekkit, its basically the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! I managed to find an old version I had sitting and I am playing that old version. Seriously if you play with collectors/ relays and no cheats like free repairing the game becomes long lasting and fun! Getting a single red matter per day is hard work but this way it brings back the mining in minecraft! if only they made this for the latest versions of official minecraft!