Transferring a Single Player Map to local Server

Pilotdude25

A couple of friends and I have had a couple "Lan Parties" building a Tekkit map. We have spent quite alot of time on it and decided we should move it to a server so we can play from anywhere and (hopefully reduce lag).

I have been running the latest stable Tekkit build (1.0.6) from the Technic Launcher and downloaded the 1.0.6 server from http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/. I started the server and played around for a couple of minutes on it so I know the server works. But I could not successfully transfer my single player save into the server. I tried copying my .technic\tekkit\saves\MyWord file and pasting it into the world file in my server and then adjusting the server.properties file to start MyWorld instead of World but when I launch my server it looks like a successful launches, but after about 5 seconds the server is not available from Tekkit and I get this error:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// You're mean.

Time: 7/28/13 11:15 PM

Description: Ticking entity

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/world/CallableLvl1

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72821_m(World.java:857)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72898_h(World.java:786)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72851_f(World.java:736)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72832_d(World.java:568)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_94571_i(World.java:683)

at net.minecraft.entity.item.EntityFallingSand.func_70071_h_(SourceFile:94)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72866_a(World.java:2336)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72866_a(WorldServer.java:717)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72870_g(World.java:2298)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2144)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:546)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:651)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:274)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:570)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:468)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

(I am not including the detailed report because it is 6 pages long, but if you want to see it I can get it.)

I am very new to Technic so I feel like I am probably missing something simple or maybe what I want to do just is not possible, but any help or tips you can give me would be great.