Tekkit Classic Series (Every Tuesday and Thursday)

Hey guys, I really don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'm sorry if it's the wrong place. Anyway, I'm posting on here today to get my youtube channel out there. I'm a gaming channel that's not very popular (Only 300 subs), and I make lots of gaming videos. I mostly make Tekkit Classic videos (Which is why I am posting on here), Minecraft videos, Team Fortress 2, and Garrys Mod.

Aside from all the other games and back onto the topic of Tekkit, I make videos every Tuesday and Thursday (Sometimes Wednesdays and Fridays if I miss a day). Right now I'm on Episode 27, but barely anybody watches them, so I want to find a way to spread the word. I love making videos, and they're in fairly good quality (720p). I don't like whoring my youtube channel like this, but I've gotta get it out there and build up an audience somehow, right? If any of you would like to check out my channel, the youtube channel is xHillrocks99x. You don't even have to sub, just simply stop by, see if you like my content, maybe leave some feedback? Thank you guys so much for reading this, and have a nice day :)

-xHillrocks99x