Custom modpack server help...again

acsdog

So I recently moved my server to a server hosting site. I found that it was not my computer that was the source of the lag I had previously experienced, it was something else. I tried out ClearLag to see if ground items were eating up my server's RAM, but that was not the source. I found that a server restart every 30 minutes fixed the problem. So now I will be moving my server back to my computer, which is an iMac. The problem is, I can't find any scheduled restart plugins that will work with a mac. I am asking if anyone knows of a plugin that will work with a mac on a 1.4.7 server, or if there is a start.command that will work. Also, some explanation as to why my server's RAM usage slowly goes up until I restart.

Can't help you with the plugin, but it sounds like your server has severe memory leak. What mods are in? (for example, Mystcraft has a tendency of causing leaks in some modpacks).

I had added Mystcraft a month ago, but got rid of it as it caused major lag. Problems started around then. I deleted the mod from client and server, as well as removed the worlds it created. But the lag still persists. My mod list is rather extensive, so I'll tell you all the mods I have added since the lag started. Mystcraft (deleted now), Advanced power management, GravitationSuite, and Thaumcraft. If I can think of any more, I'll tell you.