The game window stay blank

xeyve

Question

Hi,

I'm running archlinux 64 bit and I'm trying to make the technic pack work on my laptop. The probleme is: it does not.After I start the game with the launcher, the window appear but stay completly blank. Then I have to kill it manually. I have made some research to solve my probleme by myself but as of now I have failed. Some information I have collected so far :

- the "normal" minecraft work just fine

-the log from a fresh install of the launcher are here http://pastebin.com/1qbrdF5A .

The error seems to be this :

"[20:11:58] [sEVERE] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /technicssp/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: /technicssp/bin/natives/liblwjgl.so: mauvaise classe ELF : ELFCLASS32 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)".

- I have deleted the METAF-INF folder in the jinput.jar as said in the common problem and solution thread but it isn't changing anything.

- since "normal minecraft" work and the error seems to come from the lwjgl.jar file, I tried to copy this file from my classic installation. The blank screen is still there and the log look pretty identical. Anyway I have uploaded it under the name of other_lwjgl.log.

-the option to use the lastest lwjgl library is greyed out and is not active

I don't know what else to do to fix the probleme :(

2 answers to this question

I had a similar issue with 64-bit in debian.

Try downloading the most recent lwjgl 2.8.3.

I used the 2.8.3 jars and native libraries to overwrite the ones in the folders.

After that, I was able to play without issue.

Any updates or changes overwrite the lwjgl's.