[0.6.5]EngineerCraft | hard core pvp and raiding | towny | economy

Thomas15v

Hello i am the owner of engineercraft and my staff and me are looking for players to play on our servers.

ceb3f7a5-fe0f-4c22-b0ce-6c2d6747b4d3.jpe

Banned mods:

- ee3

- mystycraft

- force fields

- industrial tesla coils

banned items:

- battle axe

- chunkloaders

- quantum chest plate

- cristal chest

- and some small items i may forgot

NUKES AREN'T BANNED

rules:

Can be readed on server to.

but some main rule is no turtling, framworking or use a quarry on a town.

join today on : play.playengineercraft.com

forum site: www.playengineercraft.com

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright so Reaction49 tped to my town and placed a nuke in it after a resident Beast_City_MJ was "Mocking" Aegon's brother. Then Reaction Stoneboss Bonecrusher283 then repeatedly spawn killed me at my town spawn. BeastCity (The Town) didn't actually break any rules to deserve the nuke. Now Stoneboss is spamming the chat. Rule 4. Never take sides. They all took Aegons side thus breaking the rule. Sorry if i posted this to the wrong place im sort of new to this

• 4 weeks later...

Alright so Reaction49 tped to my town and placed a nuke in it after a resident Beast_City_MJ was "Mocking" Aegon's brother. Then Reaction Stoneboss Bonecrusher283 then repeatedly spawn killed me at my town spawn. BeastCity (The Town) didn't actually break any rules to deserve the nuke. Now Stoneboss is spamming the chat. Rule 4. Never take sides. They all took Aegons side thus breaking the rule. Sorry if i posted this to the wrong place im sort of new to this

Maby it would be better to report these things on the forums.