[3.1.2]TekkitCraft [24/7][16 slots][Essentials][Australian]

Daimonkill68

Hi guys,

I have recently started a tekkit classic server.

Plugins

Essentials

Tree Assist

Rules

No begging harassing other players for items

No griefing or stealing

Please use common sense at all times

Please keep the foul language to a minimum

Be respectful to other members of the community

Please listen to other community members

Server IP

27.50.70.19:26765

USE TEKKIT CLASS 3.1.2, OR YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN!

White-list

Minecraft Name:

Why do you want to join::

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:

Minecraft Name: lolw123

Why do you want to join?:: I love tekkit classic and have been looking for a server for ages, I mainly use magic, and can be one of a helper at needs

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain why: No I have never been banned, and I plan to keep it that way

Minecraft Name: nibbles872

Why do you want to join:: I don't like public servers. but if im on a whitelist server i trust the people more

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: Never got banned only kicked for just being somewhere i shouldn't

Minecraft Name: aidynn2001

Why do you want to join: I have recently started getted back into Tekkit Classic and have been playing on a few servers, out of the twenty seven servers I tried I only liked and kept one. I was thinking I might like whitelisted servers more since they usually have a small and friendly community and are overall just more fun. (most of the time)

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: There was a server I quit so the owner banned me but, I dont think ive ever been banned other than that.

Minecraft Name:xXSSoCMBSXx

Why do you want to join:I have started trying to play tekkit again but all servers now have lots of banned items or griefing is allowed.

I haven't been banned ever!

I'd appreciate being white-listed,

Thanks,

SSo

Minecraft Name: Beboman04

Why do you want to join:: There will be no lags and i want to play cooperated :)

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: i never get banned yea i am sure

Ign starts with small letter: beboman04

Minecraft Name: TyreseGUI

Why do you wan't to join: I like Tekkit and I think I could be a nice help to your Tekkit servers

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: Well most of my bans are due to revenge and vengeance of me and my friends but I feel that this server would be a nice community to join and it won't result in me blowing up a castle

White-list

Minecraft Name: The_Equalizer

Why do you want to join: Because this server sounds like a nice server, and it seems like none of the EE2 in banned. I LOVE EE2, and none of it should be banned.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I have never gotten banned.

Minecraft Name: goui12

Why do you want to join:: Building, friendly server, PvE

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I got banned once for telling an admin his full name and home address..... I just googled his MC username (laughs inside)

White-list

Minecraft Name: Fuzzy_ pubes (I'm sorry for the name this account was a gift from my brother when he stopped playing minecraft.)

Why do you want to join:: Me and my two friends (ryanryan and rainbow__panda) have been looking for a sever with a small
community and nice people and an open world with no grief for us to build our creation.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: Since i have owned this account no.

Minecraft Name: RyanRyan.

Why do you want to join:: Because I really like to play Tekkit with my friends, and it's hard to find a decent server out there, this one looks really nice.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I have no bans that I know of.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Name: centerice1822

Why do you want to join: Looking for a good, reliable server to come and chill on and make friends :)

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I think once because the host was a control freak and was banning everyone!

• 1 month later...

Minecraft Name: dandazdo

Why do you want to join:: I love tekkit classic but on public servers I allaways get griefed so I decied to try get in a white listed one and your was the best

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: had one temp ban but that was me murdering people but I don't do pvp any more so :)

Minecraft name: 424600

Why do you want to join: I would like to build a factory similar to the Jaffa factory which produces lots of Industrial craft and Equivilent exchange items and trade around the server.

If you got banned(mcbans), explain your bans: never had a ban

Can my friend be white listed to he is an expert at build craft and wants to help and is of a similar age and is from the uk his usernam is : Mrblockman1

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Name: pegasmon

Age: 11 and a half (dont under estimate me im quite mature)

Why do you want to join: because i want to join a server thats civialised and friendly

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: never been banned and never want to be