[3.1.2]TekkitCraft [24/7][16 slots][Essentials][Australian]

Daimonkill68

Minecraft Name: lelantos11

Why do you want to join: Basically just to play some good, solid Tekkit with a group of other people rather than just playing in my own single-player world. Hopefully we'll do a group project? I'm happy to help with anything.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: N/A

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Name: oput12

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I need a server that I can play on that does not restrict ee2 like most servers and I want to make large builds without fearing that they might get greafed.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I got banned once and it was because I was a newb at the time and built in a tree farm zone.

White-list

Minecraft Name: heskinsr97

Why do you want to join:: because i love tekkit and i feel on a whitelist server its easier to get to know people and build without people joining and spamming

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: no i dont think i have any

1. IGN: Crazy_DR

Tekkit Experience: iv played for close to 6 months all together over 2 years i play in my free time when im not studding i know how to use buildcraft and trying to learn how to use computer craft. i can make different types of buildings and can follow orders if there is something i am helping someone with. i can make emc farms and know how to do everything with rm and dm.... plz consider...

2. Additional Info: iv played on allot of servers and haven't found one right for me yet and i think this server will be a smash and from all the comments it sounds like a happy welcoming community and i would love to be a part of it.

Hi guys,

I have recently started a tekkit classic server.

Plugins

Essentials

Tree Assist

Rules

No begging harassing other players for items

No griefing or stealing

Please use common sense at all times

Please keep the foul language to a minimum

Be respectful to other members of the community

Please listen to other community members

Server IP

27.50.70.19:26765

USE TEKKIT CLASS 3.1.2, OR YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN!

White-list

Minecraft Name:

Why do you want to join::

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans:

White-list

Minecraft Name: icedcraft

Why do you want to join:: I want to join a server because the server i have with some friends isn't so fun anymore and there almost never online..!

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: nope

Minecraft Name: Controller123, That's me!

Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a server to play Tekkit on as my friends are total Jerks and don't want to do anything what-so-ever with me.

If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I have no outstanding bans and I think I have only been banned once from a very old server (Now closed) Because I was too good an Admin (Believe it or not).

If anything needs more explaining, I should be able to explain anything you may need to ask me, but preferably via Private chat.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Name: Static37

Why do you want to join: I would love to be involved in a friendly community, also the rules set in place seem really logical and smart. If you got banned (MCBANS), explain your bans: I hate things like griefing or pointlessly arguing with an admin, due to this is have never been banned.

1. IGN: Crazy_DR

Tekkit Experience: iv played for close to 6 months all together over 2 years i play in my free time when im not studding i know how to use buildcraft and trying to learn how to use computer craft. i can make different types of buildings and can follow orders if there is something i am helping someone with. i can make emc farms and know how to do everything with rm and dm.... plz consider...

2. Additional Info: iv played on allot of servers and haven't found one right for me yet and i think this server will be a smash and from all the comments it sounds like a happy welcoming community and i would love to be a part of it.

Minecraft Name: MrVenti

Why do you want to join: Well to mostly take in the enjoyment of a moderate community. So many times have I gotten into server to which everyone is jerks..including the admins. I wish to have fun, and enjoy MC like normal, but with the aspect of knowing most of those around me.

If you got banned, explain your bans: I have no bans that i know of atleast.