Power guantlet invisible

devilquak

In the current version of Big Dig, whenever I equip a power gauntlet from the Modular Powersuits mod, the gauntlet is invisible to me in first-person view. It's there in third-person, and functions normally, it's just invisible, and slightly annoying. Is anyone else having this issue, and is there a way to resolve it?

Additionally, the gauntlet axe-addon doesn't seem to function for me either. Is this also a known issue?

Thank you.

The invisible gauntlet was a known problem in the version of MPS in BigDig 1.3.9 (it was due to Forge changing it's rendering, and many modders (MachineMuse included) not realising immediately). It's fixed in newer versions of MPS, so you can update yourself or wait until the next version of BigDig is released (which will have the updated version of MPS).

The invisible gauntlet was a known problem in the version of MPS in BigDig 1.3.9 (it was due to Forge changing it's rendering, and many modders (MachineMuse included) not realising immediately). It's fixed in newer versions of MPS, so you can update yourself or wait until the next version of BigDig is released (which will have the updated version of MPS).

Thank you, I'm glad it's not just me. I tried installing newer versions of MPS into BigDig, but none of them seemed to work -- the game would just crash. Do you happen to know which version I should be trying? Thanks.

I seem to recall that you may need an updated version of forge for the updated version of MPS, in my own modpack I'm currently using MPS build 534 and Forge Build 737.

Dang. Does that mean that I am stuck with the current version in BigDig? I'm aware I can manually update Forge and MPS in any modpack installed, but will doing so screw with most of the other mods installed?