Trigs Plays Hardcore Tekkit

Trigs

How many people have you watched play Tekkit? Don't get me wrong, some people are entertaining to watch but in the end it's all the same.

My goal is to get to the Moon. That is right, get to the Moon on Hardcore Mode. I will try to post a video everyday but for some reason Fraps is being dumb. Some of the video turns up black and I don't catch it until it is too late. I will do my best to fix this problem and try re-downloading Fraps. *Should be fixed now*

~About Me~

I was in the military for 6 years this September with 1 year overseas (videos to come). I am a Junior in College working on my degree in Web Development and I play a lot of video games. For over 2 years I have wanted to start recording all the fun I have playing with friends but now half of them work 3rd shift and schedules don't work. I will have guest appearances and this is also not just a Minecraft channel. It consists of Star Wars Galaxies, SWTOR, Minecraft, and soon to come videos from Iraq. It will also have anything and everything I play.

~Links~

Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/TrigsChannel

Hardcore Tekkit Playlist:

Feel free to leave comments with suggestions and if you think it is possible to get to the moon subscribe and lets do it.