NerdOrbit | Hexxit | No Whitelist | PVP/PVE Survival | Grief-Prevention | TS | 24/7 | Dungeons!

d24man

NerdOrbit-banner_5467269.jpg

Server Info:

hex.NerdOrbit.com

Banlist:

Mods: Dimensional Doors and LegendGear

Items: Ender Bow, capsules, bag

Plugins:

Essentials

mcMMO

GriefPrevention

MythicDrops

Hyperconomy

Custom Dungeons

& Many many more!

• No Griefing, during a raid you may destroy no more blocks that it takes to gain entrance.
  • If ya didn't build it, ya don't touch it: Same as above.
  • Mines must be covered, No death pits.
  • No Stealing: No taking another persons stored items if it is inside a protected zone.
  • Respect Staff: Don't give an admin a "F U" speech.
  • Respect Other Players: Don't give a fellow player a "F U" speech, either.
  • No racism/sexism.
  • No 1x1 towers.
  • No floating trees: FINISH CUTTING YOUR TREES DOWN!!!!
  • If an area is unprotected you may raid it.
  • If an area is protected, don't touch it unless you start a raid: No griefing.
  • The world is Free PVP: Prepare to die. People gank. Just don't abuse bugs in the meantime >.>
  • Donations are non-refundable: No refunds for your donations. To donate is to give money to a cause. You don't take that money back
  • Chargeback = Autoban: Stop trying to cheat the system >.>

PVP- We know players sometimes get that itch to go on the occasional axe wielding murder spree and we allow you to make the decision to indulge or not, just be prepared when the population rises against you.

Defender or Outlaw? - Do you prefer to roam the world as an outlaw challenging players and indulging in pvp, or do you prefer to band together with your friends for the greater good to defend your land, friends, and server? We have a set of sculpted pvp rules that allow players to defend themselves and settle their differences with minimal staff interference.

Anti Grief - We use top of the line anti griefer and hacker counter measures and in addition to staff, we also provide a range to tools for our members to use to help protect the server and their investments.

Server Events - To spice things up, staff will conduct server events and challenges for the enjoyment of its members. These events can range from Boss fights and base defense to build contests. These events can include a range of prizes and rewards so be prepared for fierce competition.

How to become a Member:

1. Head on over to our website:

www.NerdOrbit.com

2. Register on our site.

3. DL the Technic Launcher client

here.

4. Launch Hexxit pack and log in.

5. Have fun!

Love this server

-little to no greif on land

-greif protection while still allowing raiding

-great staff no abuse of power

- awesome plugins like diablo

-rate it 8/10

good playing

Thank you! We are glad to have you as a member of our community.

I love this server, It's really fun especially with the dungeons at spawn. Speaking of spawn, It looks beautiful. Pretty much no lag, I love playing on here with my friends

Your going to love the new Hard dungeon at spawn, make sure you bring friends!

I just started today. Played on a few other servers before this one, but I have to say that I'm really taking a liking to this one. No lag as far as I can tell. The admin is fair and willing to work with and explain many things. Personally saw him banning toxic players, which is great IMO. Community is nice and competitive. I love that its a PvP with a great anti-grief system, which isn't to say you can't if that's your thing. Its just a little more work for you. Will come back and post more when I am more acquainted with the server and plugins.

I just started today. Played on a few other servers before this one, but I have to say that I'm really taking a liking to this one. No lag as far as I can tell. The admin is fair and willing to work with and explain many things. Personally saw him banning toxic players, which is great IMO. Community is nice and competitive. I love that its a PvP with a great anti-grief system, which isn't to say you can't if that's your thing. Its just a little more work for you. Will come back and post more when I am more acquainted with the server and plugins.

We are glad to have you as a part of our community, thank you for being so helpful towards the new players. I hope you continue to stick around, i think you will go far here.