Can't start up Technic for Mac!!!

cheetahchamp

Question

Im new to this technic thing but i watched videos and figured out how to do it but after i downloaded the mac version and jar verision(both didnt work) i tryed opening it and it didnt work. it said "The action "Run applescript" encountered a error." Please help I would really appreciate it!

9 answers to this question

Im new to this technic thing but i watched videos and figured out how to do it but after i downloaded the mac version and jar verision(both didnt work) i tryed opening it and it didnt work. it said "The action "Run applescript" encountered a error." Please help I would really appreciate it!

I need more information to be able to help you. Were you connected to the internet when you started the launcher? What version of OS X do you have? Answer those 2 questions and I might be able to help.

I need more information to be able to help you. Were you connected to the internet when you started the launcher? What version of OS X do you have? Answer those 2 questions and I might be able to help.

Yes i was logged in and im logged in now and i tryed but it still didnt work, I am running on th newest Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. And thankyou.

Oh and it also says " Check the action's properties and try running the workflow again". And at the top it says 1 workflow running.

Yes i was logged in and im logged in now and i tryed but it still didnt work, I am running on th newest Mac OS X Version 10.5.8. And thankyou.

10.5.8 is not the newest version, 10.7.3 is. My launcher application will not work on 10.5.8, only on 10.6 or higher, and as for the jar launcher, I think it also depends on Java SE 6, and Leopard (10.5.8) can only run java SE 5. It looks like your screwed on both fronts. Sorry.

10.5.8 is not the newest version, 10.7.3 is. My launcher application will not work on 10.5.8, only on 10.6 or higher, and as for the jar launcher, I think it also depends on Java SE 6, and Leopard (10.5.8) can only run java SE 5. It looks like your screwed on both fronts. Sorry.

Ok, so how do I get a newer version of both?