cant change minecraft version

zolfo

Question

Launcher Version: 253

Operating System: windows 7

Java Version: dont know

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

i can launch my techninc and start volts. but when i look at the server i want to connect to it is using minecraft version 1.6.4. tha launcher has 1.5.2 installed and i cannot upgrade that. ami missing a button or something? please help

Error Messages:

Error Log:

5 answers to this question

If you are using the same version of the modpack and the server you don't need to down or upgrade anything the launcher handles it all.
the problem is that the modpack when installed on the server has minecraft 1.6.4 but the launcher wont install that. i think it has something to do with the new minecraft launcher. i need to downgrade the modpack for 1.5.2 in order to able to connect and play. my issuer now is where do i find those files to install on my server

the problem is that the modpack when installed on the server has minecraft 1.6.4 but the launcher wont install that. i think it has something to do with the new minecraft launcher. i need to downgrade the modpack for 1.5.2 in order to able to connect and play. my issuer now is where do i find those files to install on my server

No, the problem is that you are not even using the correct server. http://www.technicpack.net/voltz get it from there