[3.1.2] Nanotekkit [Survival] [69 Slots] [Grief Prevention] [Essentials] [Default mods]

nanotekkit

Server IP: nanotekkit.us

Server webiste: www.nanotekkit.us

Server Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCuql6Mni7Dv60mWIhbHhlg

Spawn photos: http://imgur.com/a/3S22c http://imgur.com/a/JP2aN

Server rules:

These are the most important rules, the full list will be seen in spawn or at /warp rules

No griefing or raiding!

Do not steal, dupe, or hack

Don't do anything that would lag the server

Don't use offensive language

Don't beg for items or ranks

Please claim your land (we use grief prevention)

Be polite and use common sense

Server mods: We are using the default Tekkit Classic mods

Server plugins: The main plugins are Grief prevention and Essentials, but there are a lot of little ones

Banned items: Almost all of the banned items are on the list because they allow bypassing of one of the rules (like greifing or pvp) or they cause lag. I know the list looks long, but most of the items are banned on most servers you'll find:

Red morning star/katar, Hammers, World and Dimension anchors, Computers, Turtles, Amulets, All rings EXCEPT Swiftwolf's, watch of flowing time, mercurial eye, Frame motors, Buildcraft pipes (they corrupt the map), Teleporters, Tesla Coils, Nukes, REther, desctruction Catalyst, hyperkinetic Lens, tank cart, Wireless redstone, abyss helmet, infernal armor, animal feeds, forcefields, tunnel bores, mining lasers, alarms, ender pouches, ender chests

Description: After playing on a few other survival tekkit servers we got annoyed by the frequent map resets and servers that went offline after a month or two. This server has been running since January and we plan on keeping it up for the foreseeable future. The reason for the seemingly large banned item list is to make the game better for everyone, otherwise someone could join and just use an item that bypasses pvp to kill you, or bypasses grief prevention to take all your stuff. We do have one arena set up for pvp, you have a seperate inventory for the arena than survival and you don't lose your items when you die (just like everywhere else in the server).

Up time: We try to keep the server up 24/7 but things happen. The exceptions are: It restarts once a day (no long downtime, just saves/shuts down then comes right back up); It might be down for a few hours when we do full server backups, but this shouldn't need to happen very often.

Who should join: Everyone who wants to play survival without raiding/griefing/pvp getting in the way. We usually have between 3 and 20 people online with a very large world, so if you don't want to see anyone you don't have to, or you can join with a large group.

If you have any questions join and ask or send an email to [email protected]

Spawn images (a few of the many from the imgur links at top)

125yolf.jpg

First spawn room

YN5b6Bp.jpg

Tram stop for Sector C

xqsfxnS.jpg

Plasma cells having a few issues

• 3 months later...

why, what did you do wrong?

In my opinion, you shouldn't assume they did something wrong, it can come off rudely.

EDIT: Reworded after reading feedback.

Edited by rcmaehl

Don't assume they did something wrong.

i am not assuming anything, but stating that a server is "truly terrible" with out giving specifics usually, key word usually, because someone did something against the rules and was either banned or punished and are just plain mad they got caught. if they are going to go around and slander a server they should have to back up what they say with specific examples. only then will people actually listen and can improve how the server is set up. so until i actually see some examples of what this person thinks is so horrible i am going to think they didnt play by the rules...so to speak

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a great place to build, then this is the place for you. We have a great staff willing to assist in helping you learn and always on the look out for griefers. There is a clean map with lots of room to expand. See above for more specifics. 

Don't assume they did something wrong.

Unfortunately I (p928 (owner)) didn’t see this post sooner. Almost every player that says this server is horrible has been jailed or banned. That is why it is assumed they did something wrong..... We on nanotekkit.us are very strict about ALL of our rules. We don’t have time for grievers, dupers, and other players that don’t follow our rules. There for we have a lot of ppl say that the server is horrible or awful, or hate the owner or hate the staff because THEY did something wrong.... on a server that we let them play on. Key word LET, and we DONT let them if they break our rules!

Unfortunately I (p928 (owner)) didn’t see this post sooner. Almost every player that says this server is horrible has been jailed or banned. That is why it is assumed they did something wrong..... We on nanotekkit.us are very strict about ALL of our rules. We don’t have time for grievers, dupers, and other players that don’t follow our rules. There for we have a lot of ppl say that the server is horrible or awful, or hate the owner or hate the staff because THEY did something wrong.... on a server that we let them play on. Key word LET, and we DONT let them if they break our rules!

You should still be friendly and ask them what about the server is "horrible" or "sucks", it comes off better to those that actually read server topics, especially on the first page.

Edited by rcmaehl

Okay, thanks for reading it anyway. :D

You know, the more i think about this the more it ticks me off. First of all there was nothing mean or unkind about what has been said. I asked a simple question that was neither degrading nor insulting. And second of all who really asked you for your opinion, from what i can see you are neither a mod or admin of this site, but yet you some how feel that just because you know a few things makes you "qualified" to run around posting all over the place giving such. So before you go around and give you so called "advice" maybe you should take a class in manners and learn how to keep your nose out of other peoples business, or you know an even better idea, before you go around telling people "you should still be friendly" maybe you should go spend time on these servers and see what these people are really like. but then again that might take away all the spare time you seem to have to post everywhere. and we really wouldnt want to miss all that valuable knowledge now would we??

You know, the more i think about this the more it ticks me off. First of all there was nothing mean or unkind about what has been said. I asked a simple question that was neither degrading nor insulting. And second of all who really asked you for your opinion, from what i can see you are neither a mod or admin of this site, but yet you some how feel that just because you know a few things makes you "qualified" to run around posting all over the place giving such. So before you go around and give you so called "advice" maybe you should take a class in manners and learn how to keep your nose out of other peoples business, or you know an even better idea, before you go around telling people "you should still be friendly" maybe you should go spend time on these servers and see what these people are really like. but then again that might take away all the spare time you seem to have to post everywhere. and we really wouldnt want to miss all that valuable knowledge now would we??

YOU DARE DEFY THE DOCTOR!!!!!!????? he is a 1000+ year old alien who can regenerate to a new and stronger form if you kill him, he has traversed time and space to give this advice to you and you should be grateful!!! if you aren't grateful, then you can go hug a weeping angel

YOU DARE DEFY THE DOCTOR!!!!!!????? he is a 1000+ year old alien who can regenerate to a new and stronger form if you kill him, he has traversed time and space to give this advice to you and you should be grateful!!! if you aren't grateful, then you can go hug a weeping angel

HAHAHAAA!!! thats funny :) 

that weeping angel could be so lucky to be hugged by the demon :P

• 5 months later...