Failure To Launch

ArgoneyTS

Hey guys. I recently felt the need to go back to my traces and play good 'ole Tekkit Classic. But upon clicking the "Launch" button, it won't extract/install the modpack. I've adjusted RAM usage but still no good. I'm set to play on "Stable Builds" of the launcher. Any help is much appreciated. Also I'm playing on a Mac if that helps at all.

UPDATE: This seems not to only be with Tekkit Classic. I've tried other mods within the Technic Launcher and none seem to work other than Tekkit, Hexxit, the YogBox and and mod that I downloaded. The 3 mods that come with the pack though I had installed a few months back. Should I redownload the Launcher?

Here are the logs.

Valid:

Running /System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xdock:name=Tekkit Classic -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Djava.library.path=/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/tekkit/bin/natives -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory=/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/tekkit -cp /Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/technicpack/legacywrapper/1.0-SNAPSHOT/legacywrapper-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/sf/jopt-simple/jopt-simple/4.5/jopt-simple-4.5.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/org/ow2/asm/asm-all/4.1/asm-all-4.1.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/java/jinput/jinput/2.0.5/jinput-2.0.5.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/net/java/jutils/jutils/1.0.0/jutils-1.0.0.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl/2.9.0/lwjgl-2.9.0.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/cache/org/lwjgl/lwjgl/lwjgl_util/2.9.0/lwjgl_util-2.9.0.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/tekkit/bin/modpack.jar:/Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/tekkit/bin/minecraft.jar net.technicpack.legacywrapper.Launch Argoney token:309270225c654cb6845961e7fa8aa4f8:88f0fd9403c64acba00dca24b186bc55 --gameDir /Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/tekkit --assetsDir /Users/sahandn/Library/Application Support/technic/assets

Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: net/technicpack/legacywrapper/Launch : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)