Mods don't work on multiplayer

benkuhlmann

I haven't played voltz for a while, and when I got on to play with some friends I updated everything and downloaded the new server version and then ran the game. When I got on multiplayer, I noticed that the usual recommended servers weren't loading. (Strange, whatever.) We got into the local host server that I was running, and NONE of the mods worked. I can go in creative mode and see all of the available mods, but I can't place anything that isn't from the original minecraft. I don't know if it's a problem with the game or a problem with the server. PLEASE HELP ANY RESPONSES ARE APPRECIATED. And if I'm posting in the wrong thread let me know. (BTW everything works fine in singleplayer.)

I have the same issue for 2.0.4 voltz sever. if you try to get an item from the not enough items menu using op privileges it says something about a non-existent item number. I read something on yahoo answers about needing plugins for multiplayer servers, but it didn't specify what plugins were needed or where to get them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...