Quarrys are acting up....again.

[NmE]WickedSkillz

Question

Title: Quarrys are acting up....again.

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: Java 7 Update 45

Description of Problem:

Quarry's will not finish building. They also will not follow the landmarks i set. i place the land marks, right click them, place the quarry, (note that the quarry actually makes the striped guide for the frame) power it with solar panels, then instead of the quarry building along the guide......it builds the default size....completely in the wrong place thus deleting my enitre setup. i am running a public server and need to get this figured out asap.

i have scoured these forums over and over to find multiple of the same solution. Add these to the op list blah blah.. thats done. ive tried to give it more ram....see if its a server side issue. ive even tried to disable PEX at one point.....that didnt even work. i never post on forums because i know if im having the problem, there is someone out there with the same problem and if there are other people having it there must be a fix. so i just google for hours until i find a fix. this is the only dead end i have come across in finding a fix in 2 years. im completely Stumped.

Screeenshots:

#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.

#6.

#7.

Im not sure how to put an error log because i dont know if there is an error log. i can post my config and my server setup if that would help more towards finding a fix.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

1 answer to this question