Powersuit Crash Bug

Kyle La Fleur

Question

5 answers to this question

Having the same exact problem, I've redownloaded the mod, didn't work, deleted all of the .technic file and redownloaded, didn't work,

i've updated java, didn't work(Although increased fps), i've tried Chefsbrian's suggestion, it was already at 0.

My crash report is the same as who has posted, everytime someone equips a powersuit it crashes with that report plus the tinker table is pure white.

I don't know how to attach a crash report but it is identical to the above crash report. I would really like it if someone would reply quick because this is the most annoying this possible.

Having the same exact problem, I've redownloaded the mod, didn't work, deleted all of the .technic file and redownloaded, didn't work,

i've updated java, didn't work(Although increased fps), i've tried Chefsbrian's suggestion, it was already at 0.

My crash report is the same as who has posted, everytime someone equips a powersuit it crashes with that report plus the tinker table is pure white.

I don't know how to attach a crash report but it is identical to the above crash report. I would really like it if someone would reply quick because this is the most annoying this possible.

Try updating your LWJGL and see if that helps.